세상이 피부건강에 대해 생각하는
방식을 바꾸고 싶습니다.
- Internal calculations by Galderma using IQVIA data, Midas data at MAT December 2018, in value, on scope D1A1 Topical Dermat Antifung.
- Welsh O et al, Onychomycosis, Clin Dermatol 2019 258(2): 151-9.
- A. Polak-wyss, Mechanism of action of antifungals and combination therapy., JEADV 1995: (Suppl):SII-16.
- Mensing H et al. Determination of the subungual antifungal activity of amorolfine after 1 month's treatment in patients with onychomycosis: comparison of two nail lacquer formulations. Clin Exp Dermatol.1992;17(S1):29-32.
- Sigurgeirsson B. et al. Application of cosmetic nail varnish does not affect the antifungal efficacy of amorolfine 5% nail lacquer in the treatment of distal subungual toenail onychomycosis: results of a randomised active-controlled study and in vitro assays. Mycoses. 2016 May;59(5):319-26.
- Sidou F. et al. A randomized comparison of nail surface remanence of three nail lacquers, containing amorolfine 5%, ciclopirox 8% or tioconazole 28%, in healthy volunteers. Int J Tissue React. 2004;26(1-2):17-24.
- B Sigurgeirsson et al. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venerelogy. 2010;24(8);910-915.